Wolf and Gypsy Jewellery

Hey Guys, hope you are all doing ok! As we approached the end of January it’s always good to look back on what you’ve achieved this month. Or in fact that you are still smiling as the month draws to an end. Being in a lockdown is such a struggle for many. But we are closer to coming out the lockdown as we approach the 1 month mark. At the end of last year I was kindly *Gifted a piece of Wolf and Gypsy jewellery so I thought now would be a great time to share this amazing brand with you all.

Review

Wolf and Gypsy are a jewellery company based in the sunny seaside town of Brighton. The ethical, unique and collectible items made by the founder Tori Slay are amazing. The name ‘Wolf and Gypsy’ comes from Tori’s Son Rafe, whose name means ‘wolf’, and ‘gypsy’ is derived from Tori’s love of travel and adventure. Wolf and Gypsy jewellery are a unique brand who put the customer in mind, aiming to create stunning jewellery that impacts the wearer’s everyday life. Whether it empowers, heals or recharges through gemstones and ancient wisdom.

Wolf and  Gypsy’s beautiful jewellery is made from sterling silver, gold vermeil, 14ct gold, ethically sourced, conflict-free gemstones (moonstone, topaz, turquoise, emerald and diamonds) that are handpicked by Tori herself in India to ensure they perfectly fit each piece.

The Wolf and Gypsy range:

• Necklaces
  • Earrings
  • Rings
  • Bracelet and Bangle
  • Vintage (range)

Arc Necklace - Wolf and Gypsy

On the Wolf and Gypsy website you can browse the ranges including a lovely array of designs, including moonstone gem necklaces, half pence necklaces and the amazing Arc Necklace – the perfect accessory to any outfit. This item was kindly gifted as part of this review. If I was to describe the Arc Necklace in one word it would be:

Stunning – I love everything about it. It’s the perfect length chain to wear with a plain beige jumper or even to dress up that evening dress for a special occasion.

The Wolf and Gypsy jewellery range would make the perfect valentines gift for a loved one, or even a nice treat for yourself as a reward for staying home. Their earrings are a must… and I’ve been eyeing up the Eternity 1990 Hoops, how pretty are they?! The whole process was super quick and easy, the website is fab to navigate along with having clear searches so you can narrow down what you are looking for.

Finally, don’t forget to go check out Wolf and Gypsy Jewellery for that special gift. You will not be disappointed with your purchases. And of course it’s always great to support small businesses during these hard times and where boutique shops are unable to open. I hope you enjoyed this review.

Check out my previous post!

lifeofemmax

1. February 9, 2021 / 11:11 am

I have absolutely fallen in love with the moonstone necklaces! They have some really nice pieces, this was a great wee review, excited to go browse some more!

2. February 9, 2021 / 11:36 am

Oh, this looks exactly like the kind of jewellery I love, I’ll definitely check them out, thank you!

3. February 9, 2021 / 12:06 pm

Love this kind of jewellery and while having a browse I found plenty of earrings I love! Thanks for sharing this brand x

4. February 9, 2021 / 10:57 pm

I love that necklace, it’s so gorgeous! I have to check this brand out xx

5. February 10, 2021 / 8:18 am

Their jewellery is gorgeous! I love that they are ethical too. So interesting to learn the story behind the brand. Thanks for sharing! X

6. February 10, 2021 / 8:47 am

Lovely necklace! I love their moon necklaces. Will definitely be hinting for jewellery from there for certain occasions!
    Saph x

7. February 10, 2021 / 9:42 am

I don’t quite like the look of that necklace, but a bracelet in a similar style would be so nice! So simple and elegant!

8. February 10, 2021 / 9:58 am

Thanks for the recommendation! I’m terrible at buying jewellery, and it’s always nice to find an independent site offering good options

9. February 10, 2021 / 10:22 am

I absolutely love this brand! I worked with them before Christmas and have bought so many of their bits since! So durable and sturdy while still being dainty and pretty. Love your picks!

Rosie

10. February 10, 2021 / 4:05 pm

I’ve just looked at the Wolf and Gypsy website and love that they have such a good record on sustainability including eco-packaging, conflict free gems and recycled precious metals 🙂

11. February 11, 2021 / 9:38 am

I’ve heard quite a lot of things about Wolf and Gypsy and see them occasionally on social media. I love jewellery and trying new brands and pieces so I’ll definitely be checking them out!

12. February 11, 2021 / 12:12 pm

I think i have fallen in to a bit of a rabbit hole since clicking through to their site! Some really beautiful pieces on there. Thanks for bringing the company to my attention x

13. February 12, 2021 / 2:10 am

The name of this is unique and good. It looks a great start for this company to have jewelries as good as this.

14. Amber Page
    February 14, 2021 / 12:52 pm

How cute is this! I have seen their site before they have some lovely pieces!

Amber | The Unpredicted Page | https://theunpredictedpage.com

15. February 16, 2021 / 9:17 pm

This is a beautiful piece of jewellery. I haven’t heard of this brand before, but I will have to keep them in mind in the future. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Lauren.

16. February 23, 2021 / 5:23 pm

I’ve seen a few Wolf and Gypsy pieces pop up on my Instagram feed and they’re always so beautiful! They sound like such an incredible brand – the Arc Necklace is stunning 🙂 x