Dogstival | Pylewell Park, Hampshire

Hey Guys! Hope you are all well… You may have seen over on my Instagram I attended the wonderful Dogstival at Pylewell Park, Lymington on 19th May.

Myself and Molly were kindly invited through sotonbloggers and barkandbeyond PR where we were gifted a day ticket to the event.

It was the first Dogstival event within the area, and what a wonderful setting they’d chosen. In the countryside estate of Pylewell Park. I was very hesitate about what to expect, I’d never attended a “dog” festival before and when we arrived we were inundated with so many cute dogs of all shapes and sizes!! It was doggy heaven.

Food

There was a vast variety of food stands, selling everything from curry to fish to these amazing unicorn burgers!!

It tasted incredible especially with the added glitter to make it even more magical. Who pretty are the unicorn burger buns?! Definitely got the unicorn burger for the gram (wouldn’t you!). There was also a whole host of exhibitors, from clothing companies, cute doggy bakeries, fudge stalls and the all important gin stands! And not forgetting so many dogs.

The doggy inspired Gins from Persie Gin tasted amazing… I’d highly recommend checking them out & investing in their citrus “Dachshund” gin. If you prefer a more flavoursome gin this is the one.

Shows

Throughout the day there were lots of doggy displays including obstacles and parades. The weather was kind to us and we didn’t get any rain… which was really nice. I experienced the ‘rooftop’ bar and had lovely views of the festival whilst drinking a cider.

I’d highly recommend checking out the Dogstival website as they are back again next year for year 2 of the show (16th/17th May 2020). Whether you’re a dog lover, dog owner or just love attending events outside within beautiful surroundings you will not be disappointed!

I hope you enjoyed reading all about my day at Dogstival and see you there May 2020!!

p.s having mega festival blues from my times at Isle of Wight Festival

1. June 9, 2019 / 5:30 pm

Ooooh that unicorn burger bun looks incredible! 😊

So glad you had a nice day!

Love Lozza xo

2. June 9, 2019 / 8:04 pm

Really cute post! And can’t wait to read about the Isle of Wight festival!

3. June 10, 2019 / 1:09 am

This looks like quite the fun day. That unicorn burger is quite eye-catching. Would love to attend a festival like this one day.

4. June 10, 2019 / 1:17 pm

This looks like it would be so much fun to attend!

5. June 23, 2019 / 8:59 am

Oh my gosh that unicorn bun looks incredible 😍 This event looks like it was a lot of fun!

6. sunshinesarahxo
    June 23, 2019 / 9:47 am

Oh wow a doggie festival!!! My idea of heaven!! I would 100% be there at the side of the ring spotting all the cute doggos! 😊🐶 Thnx for including the pic of the Shepard! Ssoo cute! 😍😍
    Xoxo

7. June 23, 2019 / 5:08 pm

This look like such an amazing festival! Anything that’s for dogs I definitely love. That unicorn burger looks amazing, really want to try one of those! X

8. June 23, 2019 / 7:52 pm

I have never seen a burger like that before! I love anything that is related to dogs, it seems like you had a lovely day! x

Lucy | http://www.lucymary.co.uk

9. June 23, 2019 / 9:00 pm

I love the idea of a dog festival, it sounds like such a fun day and soooo many cute fur babies. That unicorn burger looks incredible! x

10. June 24, 2019 / 11:05 am

That unicorn burger is amazing!! I’ve never seen anything like that before, so cool and colourful! This sounds like such a fun event and perfect for dog lovers! I’m glad you had a lovely time Emma, thanks for sharing your experience! <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com