Last Minute Valentines Favourites

With only a few days to go until Valentines Day… have you got that special someone in your life, a little present or card? If not, here’s a coupe of ideas for that last minute purchase.

Valentine’s Day, also known as Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine is celebrated annually on 14th February. Named after an early saint, Valentinus.

Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company

So, I am sure most people love a little chocolate treat for Valentine’s Day. But Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company offer something a little bit different… a chocolate pizza!

Doesn’t it look really yummy! The white chocolate hearts and milk chocolate shavings. It also tastes amazing 😀

YouSaidItCards

I stumbled across Yousaiditcards and couldn’t wait to collab with them! Their cards are crude, funny and some pleasantly nice… as you look through the variety of cards you are sure to find one you love.

I opted for a pleasant card *, I didn’t wanna post anything too rude over on my blog! Not only do they sell valentines card but cards for all occasions.

Cranes

If you don’t know what to buy your special someone, why not opted for the Cranes Cranberry and Blood Orange Liqueur *.  This would make a fab addition to any fruit cocktail mix.

I hope you found a couple of unusual products which would make a special valentines present for someone special. I personally loved all these products! All items were gifted (*)

1. Michelle Blackadar
    February 12, 2019 / 8:24 pm

okay honestly my jaw dropped when I saw that chocolate pizza, I would devour that whole thing myself! great post! xx

mich / simplymich.com

2. February 12, 2019 / 8:30 pm

My boyfriend and I don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day (and even if we did, he’s going away on V Day so wouldn’t be able to celebrate anyway!) but I bought him a chocolate pizza for Christmas and it was DELICIOUS! So that’s a fab suggestion <3

Jenny

3. February 12, 2019 / 9:03 pm

These are such cute ideas, Emma! I got my dad a Father’s Day chocolate pizza last year (and had to taste it of course, he he) and it was great! They make such perfect gifts for the chocolate lover! That is such a sweet card too 🙂 Have a lovely Valentines Day and thanks for sharing your gift suggestions <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

4. Lena Dee
    February 12, 2019 / 9:12 pm

Such cute ideas!! I swear I see some of the cutest and most fun gift ideas for V Day! I actually don’t really know the Cranes brand but the bottle is nice and it looks like it’d taste good. The YouSaidItCards are so mushy you can’t not like them! Lol great post hun! Hope you enjoy your Valentines! 💕

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

5. February 12, 2019 / 9:23 pm

The cranberry and blood orange liqueur looks delicious, blood orange flavoured gin is one of my favourites!

6. February 12, 2019 / 9:27 pm

These are all amazing ideas! I would personally love to receive anything that is delicious and chocolaty, or has to do with my favorite booze. Thanks for sharing!

7. Sophie
    February 17, 2019 / 5:53 pm

These are all great gifts!! But I’ve got to say .. the chocolate pizza look AMAZING! 😧🤤 xx