Ginuary | ILoveGin*

Hello Guys! Hope your January is going well…to me January always feels like the longest month of the year. I think it’s mainly because of the hype of Christmas etc etc.

Are you partaking in Dry January? If so, well done and only a few days to go until you can indulge in as much wine as you like, without feeling guilty 🙂

So a couple of months ago now I was contacted by the lovely people at ILoveGin.com to review and receive their Gin subscription box! I was so excited to receive my boxes – I’m a big Gin lover so this was perfect for me! Each box contains 2x Gin Samples (these vary each month) but it means you get to try a whole range of different gins. Also the monthly box contains 2x tonics (different each month). It’s a great way to explore new Gin and Tonics!!

Dry Ginuary

My January subscription box arrived yesterday so I thought it’ll be a fab idea to share with you all what I received in this months box.

The theme for January is : Dry Ginuary – perfect for you guys undertaking Dry January.

I love opening the monthly ILoveGin boxes and discovering new Gins which I haven’t tried before, exploring new tastes is great fun! They would make excellent presents for a loved one, or a Gin lover in particular.

Whats inside?

As you can see the subscription box is well packaged and presented.

2 x Gordon’s Ultra Low Alcoholic Gins are inside for Dry January. (2 flavours: Lime & Grapefruit)

2 x miniature Gins ( Pin Gin and Brecon Gin) I am excited to try these two Gins as I’ve never tried either of them before!

1 x £5 off voucher (each month you receive a £5 off voucher, this allows you £5 off a bottle of either of the Gins included in the box) so if you LOVE one of the Gins why not take advantage of this great offer!!

I hope you enjoyed finding out about ILoveGin.com I know for sure I will be purchasing a box for my Gin lover friend in the near future! Why not head over to get yours today https://www.ilovegin.com?ref=zbbngurmzn

Did you check out my winter blues post last week?

*the ILoveGin.com box was gifted to me all thoughts are my own.

1. January 27, 2019 / 12:55 pm

My god this looks gorgeous! Haha! I’m a super big fan of gin and would definitely be interested in this. Unfortunately, I’m currently 23 weeks pregnant so it’s not just been dry January for me 😩 but come May, you never know I may have to jump on the gin bandwagon 😉

Thanks for sharing girly!

Ashleigh x

2. Greatness Reinvented
    January 27, 2019 / 2:41 pm

Ooo this looks awesome. This would make a great gift for a friend. If you live then gin you should check out the Ginventory app.

GR | https://www.thegreat.uk

3. January 27, 2019 / 7:58 pm

This makes me so excited, because I’m also a gin lover haha! Looks fab Emma, super proud of you for securing this collab to x

January 27, 2019 / 8:07 pm

Thank you Becca 🙂 you’d love the subscription boxes

4. January 27, 2019 / 8:11 pm

It’s so great that you can literally find a subscription box for anything now! This sounds like such a great idea, I’m not the biggest gin fan but I can think of loads of people who would love this as a gift! Great post x

5. January 27, 2019 / 8:30 pm

I actually saw these advertised in my local Asda today, they looked lovely! Such a great idea though if you have people that don’t drink!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

6. aimsysantics
    January 27, 2019 / 8:40 pm

Love a good gin, although I do find tonic not as pleasing 🙄 I haven’t seen a gin subscription box before, but what a great idea!
    Thanks for sharing…this will be a great gift idea come next Christmas I think!

Aimsy xoxo

7. January 27, 2019 / 9:19 pm

The packaging is great! This is such an amazing idea for a service to try new things. I had no idea low/ none alcoholic gins were a thing but the flavours sound delicious! x

8. January 27, 2019 / 9:33 pm

Ginuary sounds like such a good idea! I will definitely be giving this a go x

9. January 27, 2019 / 10:41 pm

Ooh this looks fab, what a treat! I love a good gin 😍 I also really like the idea of the £5 voucher for if you like a wee bottle enough to buy the larger version!

10. January 27, 2019 / 10:58 pm

Wow I never knew gin boxes were a thing! Love the sound of these!

11. January 28, 2019 / 1:38 am

What a fabulous gift box. It would be fun to enjoy this with a group of friends. Enjoy 😊

12. February 1, 2019 / 10:36 am

Oh wow this sounds absolutely amazing! I’m a huge gin lover and have been for about 3 years so I’m loving that its become such a trendy drink now because there are so many great ones out there. X

13. February 4, 2019 / 10:15 am

This is such a great idea! I love gin… I actually tried to do Dry Jan, but failed very early on haha. Great post!