My 2019 Goals

Hello guys… how is it day 6 of 2019 already! Only feels like yesterday we were all welcoming in 2019 and leaving 2018 in the past.

I am sure you have seen loads of posts all about everybody’s “New Year New Me” or “New Years Resolutions” so I thought I’d create a post which is slightly different. This post is all about my 2019 goals. The things that I’d love to achieve throughout the year. Some big personal life goals and a couple of smaller more manageable goals. Unlike last year I will review the goals and keep you guys updated with how the year is going. I may edit and change a couple of them throughout the year if necessary/required.

My 5 2019 Goals

1. My biggest goal of the year is purchasing my first home (I am very close to having an offer accepted – so watch this space as hopefully this can be ticked off within the next few months).

2. 2019 is the year I want to really get back into running. Therefore I am planning to sign up for the ABP Southampton 10k in May. Hopefully after that, I’ll be able to sign up for at least one more in the later stage of the year.

3. I’d love to watch my blog grow this year, nearly coming up to the one year anniversary of lifeofemmax it’ll be amazing to see what I achieve throughout the year. I’d love to work with more brands on selective campaigns.

4. Spending more time focusing on myself. In 2018 I found myself bottled down with my marketing course, therefore 2019 I plan to get out and see more places, be more adventurous and generally take a bit more pride in having time to myself.

5. I’d love to plan a couple of holidays throughout the year, at the moment there’s talks of Barcelona, Disney Land, Dublin and Amalfi Coast. So watch this space to see where I end up on my travels in 2019!

I decided to focus my goals on 5 main things that I’d love to achieve throughout 2019. I could of waffled on about career goals, more life achievements but they are all minor goals which I am sure I will devulge throughout my blog in 2019.

What are you main 2019 goals? Is it to finish University? Or land your dream home? Maybe it’s to finally push you blog and work with an amazing new brand!

I’d love to hear all about them below. I hope 2019 is your year! The year you are proud to look back on in 365 days time.

1. January 6, 2019 / 1:05 pm

I hope you achieve these goals!
    -kyra || lovekyra.000webhostapp.com

2. January 6, 2019 / 1:47 pm

Aw some lovely goals here! They all seem really doable and I wish you the best of luck. They’re simple goals but will help you grow as a person. I wish you all the best for the house! That’s definitely one of my biggests goals for 2019.

Gemma | https://anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com/

3. January 6, 2019 / 3:16 pm

Congratulations on getting a house!! I too would like to get back into running. I had two years that I was running a few times a week, and I felt and looked amazing! ah, those were the days. When the weather starts to get nicer, I will pester my boss to let me telecommute one day a week – that means I’ll have time to go for a run in the morning before logging in at 8am.

4. January 6, 2019 / 5:47 pm

Good luck with all of your goals for 2019! It is so exciting that you’re on your way to purchasing your first home. Your blog has been doing great – keep on putting the hard work. It is good that you’re trying to focus on yourself more, self-care is important.

5. January 6, 2019 / 7:25 pm

Good luck with all of your 2019 goals!

6. January 6, 2019 / 8:06 pm

You’ve got some great goals here Emma, I hope you achieve them all! I’m focusing on getting myself healthier this year – I’ve gotten into too many bad routines!

Happy new year! ♥︎

7. What Lexie Loves
    January 6, 2019 / 8:15 pm

I love hearing your goals, good luck with them all! I think I need to do a 2019 goals post soon<3

Lexie x

8. January 6, 2019 / 8:20 pm

Good Luck with your goals!

9. January 6, 2019 / 8:59 pm

Such great goals, and I’m sure you’ll smash all of them. Best of luck with buying a house! That’s so exciting, as are all those amazing holiday locations! I’m not very good at running but that’s so cool that you’re doing a 10k. And I’m wishing you all the best with your blog – and with treating yourself as well as you deserve! I’m sure 2019 will be a fantastic year for you and I’m looking forward to seeing how you get on with your goals! 🙂
    Beth x Adventure & Anxiety