Hello… it’s day 11 of my Blogmas series. I am a day behind due to WordPress issues 🙁 I hope you are all enjoying my series so far! The festive season is ultimately one of my favourite seasons (I’m a summer lover too). I enjoy spending time with friends and family, indulging in yummy food and drink… and being merry!
Have you got lots of festive parties planned? A Christmas work do or a family gathering? I hope you all enjoy the festive season.
One of my favourite things to do this time of year is to decorate the house. Mainly in lots of Christmassy things, from a Christmas tree to a wreath to baubles. I just love feeling festive. So I thought I’d share a couple of my favourite Christmas Decorations which I love to include around the house!
1. Personalised Bauble from Handmade Christmas Co – there’s different coloured baubles but I loved the silver with red writing
2. Disneyland Paris – Eeyore Tree Decoration
3. I am in love with this cute decoration – it was brought for me as a present from Winterwonderland, London. I always put it up every year with a battery tea light.
4. Of course the Christmas Tree
5. Handmade hessian star that I made a few years ago. Still going strong
6. I love handmade decorations – I made these stockings a coupe of years ago. I love them! When I have more time I’m going to make some for family and friends.
Do you have a Favourite Christmas decoration or even decorations? Or are you the type of person who loves buying new decorations each year!
I’d love to hear all about them 🙂 Stay tuned for day 12!