Christmas Nail Ideas | Blogmas #7

It’s day 7 of my Christmas Blogmas posts, I hope you have all enjoyed reading them so far! This one is a festive beauty post that I hope will give you all some festive inspirations.

I am a sucker for getting my nails done at the salon. My friend owns her own salon and I love having a catch up and being pampered at the same time! The salon is beautiful and I always eat greeted with a BIG smile (which helps when entering this environment). Throughout the post I will be sharing some Christmas nail ideas, that I have had done myself. All photographs are my own.

Christmas Nail Ideas

• Are you a sparkly kinda girl who wants her nails to look glittery and shiny? A icy blue CND Shellac would be a lovely Christmassy colour.

• How about a lovely red with a bit of nail art? You will begin to realise I love the glitter! This is CND Shellac – Ruby Ritz

• Or perhaps you’d rather a more subtly nude with a little glitter for the festive season? I love the natural look of this set.

• Or are you a red and glitter person? A beautiful festive colour and that bit of glitter!!

All photographs are my natural nails – my beautician is always jealous of my nails! Which colour/s do you love for the festive season?

I am getting this years Christmas nails done on the 18th so watch this space!! I reckon I’m going to go for glitter and silver this year.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my Christmas nais ideas.

Did you catch yesterday’s post all about my time at Christmas at Beaulieu?

X

1. December 7, 2018 / 8:19 pm

Your natural nails?! Oh my they are beautiful and in such good shape! I love Christmas nails, glitter and festiveness! I love the wreath that are on your nails, that’s an amazing piece of art!❤️

2. December 7, 2018 / 8:23 pm

I am obsessed with that first nail look. What a lovely colour! The little wreath in the second nail look is super cute. You’ve definitely inspired me to go get my nails done sometime soon!

3. December 7, 2018 / 8:52 pm

I love the red with the wreath. So pretty. I’m normally really boring with my nails and just go for a plain red so thanks for the easy suggestions x

4. December 7, 2018 / 9:02 pm

I WISH my natural nails looked like yours. I’ve had a job in the food industry for the past 2-3 year so I’ve never been allowed to have long nails and I’ve got into the habit of always cutting them down short. Hopefully leaving the food industry in the new year and I can start to take more care in my appearance e.g. getting my nails and lashes done

Fran | http://www.franciscarockey.co.uk

5. December 7, 2018 / 9:42 pm

Great post! These are such cute nail ideas 😊

6. Amy Harris
    December 9, 2018 / 12:04 am

I love the Icy Blue and Ruby Ritz shades! I love getting my nails done for Christmas – at the moment I’ve got my nails painted red but I might add some glitter to spice it up a little bit x

Amy x fleurdubelle.blogspot.com