Home Ab Workout

I am finally starting to get back into a fitness regime. Therefore I thought I would share with you all my very new ‘Home AB Workout’ which I have started to do to help improve my stomach muscles through using a core muscle developer.  My home ab workout comprises of using a 3 wheeled ab roller, specifically designed with foam handles to make grip easier.

One of the best home work out tools the 3 Wheeled abs roller is perfect for a well-rounded workout:

• Great at toning your back, abs and chest.
  • It comes included with a foam knee pad and plastic stopper so is perfect for any home work out.
  • Excellent for those of us who don’t like going to the gym – so opt for a home workout.

I’ve been using the Jump Up Online home ab workout roller for a couple of weeks now, and I am shocked with how I’ve come along in those few weeks. From not being able to completed 10 synchronised to now being able to achieve 15 reps at a time. I’ve also noticed the strength I now have in my upper torso and shoulders. I have now incorporated the home ab workout roller into my regular fitness regime. It’s a perfect workout whilst watching the TV or listening to music… I’ve been able to push myself to new targets and hopefully along with my other workout exercise I will; have a six pack by spring (I can hope!)

Jump Up Online have a great range of ‘Home Exercise’ workout apparatus, excellent for anyone on a low budget! Who’d love to start some workouts from their home. I’ve been eyeing up the Komodo Perfect Push Up Handles within the strengthening and core sub headings.

I hope this little post has inspired you to be like me and actually start a little fitness regime from home. I have thoroughly enjoyed creating my own personalised ‘Home Ab Workout’ with the 3 wheel ab roller and I cannot wait to purchase another lovely apparatus to add to my routine.

*The ab roller was kindly gifted to me by Jump Up Online.

1. October 23, 2018 / 8:21 am

I am far from a workout person even though this is something that has been on my goal list for the last few years. You inspired me to get started, thank you 🙂

2. October 23, 2018 / 9:18 am

I’ve always been one to hate going to the gym and much prefer home workouts! Although I’ve stopped doing my home workouts for a few weeks now but reading this has made me start again this morning 🙂

Chloe xx

3. October 23, 2018 / 10:41 am

This is such a great idea, anything that helps us work out our abs has gotta be a winner! It’s awesome when you can exercise whilst watching TV or listening to music in the comfort of your own home. At the moment, I do at home yoga with Yoga With Adriene on YouTube, I love it but have noticed my stomach muscles are still quite weak. The ab roller sounds like something worth looking into along with my yoga vids. Thank you for sharing Emma, great post! <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

4. Explore Kid Talk
    October 23, 2018 / 11:38 am

I need to work on my abs. That has always been my week spot. I have to get back into it. Thank you for sharing. Rachel from Explore Kid Talk

5. Ashley Firth
    October 23, 2018 / 12:48 pm

I have never tried an ab roller before! As I’ve just started a new fitness routine, I’ll give one a try 🙂

6. October 23, 2018 / 6:39 pm

This looks good really good I might need to try it! Xx

7. November 4, 2018 / 9:42 am

I’ve seen people use ab rollers before and it always looks SO difficult, I can’t believe you can do 15 reps in a row that’s amazing! Great post!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

8. November 4, 2018 / 1:55 pm

I have never tried one an ab roller before in my workout but I have been curious about them! I might have to give them a try now, thanks for sharing!

9. November 9, 2018 / 7:35 pm

I saw the words home and ab workout – yasss. Whilst sat eating chocolate – it’s the thought that counts right?
    I started the gym for the first time ever in September but I only do cardio – I like to do my toning exercises at home. This ab roller looks cool – I remember my friend getting one though and she said it was so difficult!

Hayley | hayleyxmartin.com