Finding the perfect dress

Heading to a evening dinner with work? Been invited to a wedding or just looking for the right prom dress? Finding the prefect dress is important! Being able to find a dress you feel comfortable in, one that you feel suits you and that others will look at and be speechless.

There’s such an array of shops you can search such a department stores which host a large range of brands to suit everyone. Finding the perfect dress is easy if you know and understand what you are looking for.

Wedding Guest Outfit

Finding the perfect dress for to wear as a wedding guest is important. You don’t want to stick out like a sore thumb in the bride and grooms wedding photos. One of the key things to remember when looking for a wedding guest dress is, have an idea on colour before going shopping. Whilst looking for a wedding guest dress I try and look for something a bit ‘out of the ordinary’ a dress that I wouldn’t wear everyday. Below is a lovely mint dress ruffle dress that I spotted in Oasis.

This would go lovely with a pair of cream shoes and cream bag or for a little bit of sparkle why not wear silver?

Are you looking for Bridesmaid dresses for your big day or even your own wedding dress… You’d be surprise with how amazing our department stores can be to find that lovely satin number for your best girsl. John Lewis and Debenhams have a lovely wedding section in my local stores, perfect to have a little gander at. Also if you are getting married in the near future, remember you can enjoy wedding photo sharing with fellow guests from your wedding this allows for all your wedding photos to be stored in one place.  This allows everybody from yuor special day to enjoy viewing all the lovely photographs of you and your guests.

Prom Dress

Your whole time at school is leading up to when you can get glammed up for your prom and party the night away with your friends before you head out into the adult world. You want to make sure it’s an unforgettable night and that you have lots of amazing pictures to look back on, so you’ll need to find the perfect dress to suit your style. Make sure you pick a prom dress that flatters your figure and suits your colouring so it looks timeless and you’re not left looking back at your prom pictures thinking ‘why?!’. To find your prom dress check out the amazing ‘Prom Dress Finder‘ website where they have a whole range of lovely styles/colours to suit every girl looking for their dream dress.  They sell a whole array of accessorises, shoes to glam up your perfect dress.

This elegant green dress can be found on the Prom Dress Finder website for an amazing £55 so you don’t have to shed out ££££’s on that special dress, just ensure you feel comfortable in the dress you choose.

Finding the perfect dress is important, guys really do not understand us girls and why it takes us so long to decide and pick a dress to wear. They are lucky and can get away with a suit for all occassions!! Have you been looking for a lovely evening dress or your future prom dress? If so I hope you find the perfect dress soon 🙂

1. Alys George
    September 9, 2018 / 7:11 pm

I love both of these dresses they are absolutely gorgeous, it can be so hard to find the right style and colour, but these are so pretty! I would happily wear the wedding guest outfit to work!

Alys

September 12, 2018 / 1:42 pm

I completely agree Alys – It’s so difficult to find the ‘Right’ dress 🙂

2. September 9, 2018 / 7:13 pm

Nice post. When it comes to dresses, I always go for the long ones, to cover my muscular calves. And there are always some beautiful ones.

September 12, 2018 / 1:43 pm

I bet they are all lovely Irena – Everyone has their own styles don’t we 🙂

3. September 9, 2018 / 7:18 pm

I’m a huge fan of dresses but can never find the perfect dress that looks great on me without having to search every store i see ahaha, these are such helpful tips i’ll definitely keep in mind!

September 12, 2018 / 1:44 pm

I know that feel all too well 🙁 But never give up on finding your perfect dress 🙂

4. September 9, 2018 / 7:20 pm

I went to my school ball last year and it took me ages to find a dress that I was really happy with. It was worth the wait though because I absolutely loved the one I ended up going in. I think you’re completely right. Finding the perfect dress definitely makes a difference. Really great post!

5. September 9, 2018 / 7:35 pm

I went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago and the stress finding a good outfit was REAL. Green isn’t a colour I wear often but I love both of these styles! x

6. September 9, 2018 / 7:37 pm

Loved this post – it’s always such a struggle finding a dress which is appropriate for different occasions so I think you gave some good pointers and some good options too!

– Rumaanah xx

7. theordinaryblogger1
    September 9, 2018 / 8:01 pm

Prom dress finder sounds so useful!

8. September 9, 2018 / 8:12 pm

That prom dress is absolutely gorgeous! I have to admit, being a wedding guest can be so hard because you want to ind a gorgeous dress,and the one you chose was perfect!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

9. Britt | Alternatively Speaking
    September 10, 2018 / 12:06 am

You’ve got some great tips here. I’ve never heard of Prom Dress Finder before, but working with teens I’m sure I’ll be sharing it moving forward!
    Britt

10. busyandfab
    September 12, 2018 / 4:39 am

Elegant dress, I like this kind of green. Nice to know about this shopping website.

11. September 12, 2018 / 1:25 pm

Ooh I’ve fallen in love with that second dress! I have a couple of weddings next year and although I definitely don’t need to shop for them yet, I’m so tempted!

Soph – https://sophhearts.com/ x