The Squaremeal Guide

Do you ever find yourself struggling to find somewhere to eat in London? Unsure what type of food you’d love to eat? The Squaremeal guide website is a great place to start. They have a large number of restaurants to try, through a couple of search on their website you’ll be sure to find a great place to eat 🙂

I used the website about a month ago now, and I am very excited to use it again to book a lovely meal when I next visit London. The Squaremeal Guide is great fun when booking for an occasion, whether that be a group catch up, a special birthday or even a spontaneous date night… I am sure you won’t be disappointed. It’s a great way to find a place to eat within a small radius that you are staying in, or perhaps you could use it as a place to drink at before heading for a night out or a meal somewhere else?

You can search The Squaremeal Guide for a number of different options;

• Private Dining

• Bars and Restaurants

• Venue Hire for Events

• Search via Location

• Search through cuisines you’d like

Sticky Fingers

‘It’s NOT only rock and roll but we like it’ is the message at Sticky Fingers – a loud, brash and unashamedly riotous venue originally conceived by ex-Rolling Stones bassman Bill Wyman‘. This place is quirky, had a lovely atmosphere and the staff were always on hand when we needed a cheeky top up!

I was searching the Squaremeal guide to find a ‘different’ type of eatery for myself and a friend to visit. We were in London for Ed Sheeran at Wembley so wanted somewhere to fill us up before the excited of seeing my idol Ed 🙂

We found an excellent deal on Squaremeal which allowed us a 3 course meal along with unlimited prosecco… who doesn’t love unlimited prosecco? So we booked it up all through the Squaremeal guide website. It was so easy to use, select a date/time and how many people and that was it all booked up!

The meal was so yummy – an American ‘posh’ diner style interior with lots of musical themed decor. And of course the food was amazing!! Just look at how yummy the toffee doughnut was 💜 I opted for sticky chicken wings to start which tasted divine in a lovely bbq sauce… I’m not a massive spicy lover, so I chose the bbq (safe) option for my sticky wings, and they didn’t disappoint. The staff were quick to clear our starters away and the wait was too long before our burgers arrived. They were filled to the brim with lots of yummy salad, bacon and cheese! They burger was flavoursome and nice and juicy. And I am sure you can imagine the unlimited glasses of ice cold prosecco was the icing on the cake!! I’d highly recommend using the Squaremeal guide to book your next dining experience!

ps have you ever wondered how to make the BEST brownies?

1. August 12, 2018 / 7:26 pm

It is true that I always struggle to find a place to eat and always end up in the same places. London is so big and so is the choice! But this guide sounds like the perfect solution!

August 12, 2018 / 7:28 pm

I know that feeling too well Corinne! It’s a great guide to explore and find new restaurants!

2. August 12, 2018 / 7:37 pm

This website sounds really useful! It can be so overwhelming looking for new places to eat sometimes! Your meal at Sticky Fingers sounds so delicious! That toffee doughnut looks amazing! Yum!

3. August 12, 2018 / 8:00 pm

I have never heard of the Squaremeal guide but it sounds like exactly what I need! I’m always stuck for where to eat and I want to try as many new places as possible!

Jas xx

4. August 12, 2018 / 9:55 pm

I’ve never heard of Squaremeal but it sounds like a genius idea, so useful!! I love the sound of Sticky Fingers too. Whenever I’m in London I never know where to eat because there’s so many places I want to try x

5. August 14, 2018 / 8:10 am

I’ve never heard of Squaremeal before but it sounds like such a great idea and an easy way to find places to eat! I’m going to London in a couple of weeks so something like this will definitely come in handy. Great post 🙂

6. August 14, 2018 / 8:24 am

I look forward to visiting one day! 🙂

7. fifuelsfitness
    August 14, 2018 / 8:44 am

It looks amazing! Will have to try it someday!

8. Sharon Padon
    August 14, 2018 / 10:06 am

I am always happier with a recommendation versus winging!

9. August 14, 2018 / 11:16 am

Thank you!! Loved this post, it’s so good to know!

10. August 14, 2018 / 12:09 pm

Not a traveler but that place looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!

11. August 14, 2018 / 8:25 pm

This is such a great idea for an app! I find you tend to only go to chain restaurants and restaurants you know when in unfamiliar cities but this is the perfect tool for finding fantastic new places to eat.

Hope you’re having a great week.

Chloe x

12. August 16, 2018 / 12:34 pm

Thanks for introducing me to a new restaurant search tool! And I love that you got unlimited prosecco! I want it 🙂