Flavours of Riesling

The Real Wine Gum

Vinoos by AMS introduces edible wine. The New exclusive food designs inspired by wine and healthier living. The Flavours of Riesling WINE gum are suitable for vegetarians and are completely free from artificial colourings.

Designed in Amsterdam, Holland they create a lovely gift for someone special. Or a little addition to a party event. Best enjoyed whilst socialising, relaxing or whilst drinking.

VINOOS Collection comes in a number of lovely tasteful flavours:

• Red Merlot

• White Chardonnay

• Rosé

• Riesling Wine Gums

These lifestyle WINE gums are an adult luxury happiness and they try to achieve the taste of that first sip wine in a new way, without actually drinking.

The Flavours of Riesling along with the Rose gums were my favourite when trying the 4 different flavours. I am a Rose drinking which I think helped when ranking the WINE gums in my favourite order. My taste buds liked the intial taste of the Merlot but I found them being a stronger taste compaired to the Chardonnay. However, each flavour left a unqiue taste, as if you are drinking wine… Also they smell very wine fregmented when you open up the cute boxes.

Edible Wine

“A whole new experience of that first sip, but without having to drink”

The Real Wine Gums would make a perfect addition to a hamper, a little sweet treat at a party, they can even be tailored to be wedding favours [I am sure they would go down a treat at a wedding] or even to pop into a hen party goodybag!

I’d highly recommend trying these lovely edible wine treats, they will tickle your tastebuds, but without leaving a hangover or getting you drunk… What more could you ask for?!

*The items mentioned were kindly gifted to me.

1. eviebraithwaite
    July 22, 2018 / 7:07 pm

Oh these sound so interesting! This reminds of wine gums I used to have as a kid, but these seem a lot fancier haha. They look as if they’d make the perfect extra treat, or in a hamper as you say! I’d love to give white chardonnay a try. Thanks for sharing! x

Evie x | https://eviejayne.co.uk

2. July 22, 2018 / 7:53 pm

Wow, I’m really intrigued by those real wine gums. I’m not a huge fan of wine but I love lollies/candy so I feel like I might enjoy these. Thanks for sharing!

3. July 22, 2018 / 7:56 pm

I tried these the other day, they’re incredible! Can definitely get the wine vibe that they’re going for from the taste!

4. July 22, 2018 / 8:16 pm

I didn’t know there’s an edible wine gums out there! I know I’d LOVE the rose! Can you still get drunk off of them? XD. This is definitely perfect as party favors – it’s cute and something everyone can enjoy! Thanks for sharing :).

5. July 22, 2018 / 8:52 pm

I’ve had the Maynards wine gums loads of times and I love them, but they don’t actually taste like wine I don’t think. These seem so much fancier, I’d love to give them a go! I reckon I’d like the rose ones the most x

Alice // http://www.accordingtoalicex.com

6. July 22, 2018 / 9:08 pm

Oh wow these sound amazing! I love wine gums so this is such a cool twist on them. I’d definitely order these for hampers and I might give them a go myself!
    Soph – https://sophhearts.com x

7. July 22, 2018 / 10:33 pm

I’ve never heard of anything like this before but yes!! I think they sound amazing, such a great twist on a classic sweet. I’d definitely order them for a hamper too x

8. Em
    July 25, 2018 / 9:25 am

They sounds AMAZING!! Em x

9. July 25, 2018 / 7:14 pm

I’m not much of a wine drinker, but these seem like good things to try

10. July 25, 2018 / 7:15 pm

I haven’t drank wine to often, but these seem like interesting things to try

11. July 25, 2018 / 7:16 pm

Wow! I’ve never heard of anything like this. I don’t drink myself but I’d definitely give these a go as I’m so intrigued as to what they taste like. They’d make great party / wedding favours too!

Jenny

12. July 25, 2018 / 7:54 pm

I love the idea of this! I’ve heard of jelly beans with cocktail flavours but never this! I’d love to try these haha!

13. July 25, 2018 / 10:36 pm

Wow I have never heard of these before!! I’ve been missing out. Thanks for enlightening me!

14. July 26, 2018 / 1:30 pm

These sound really really good, and like you said, they would be perfect and weddings, something nice and unique!! xx

15. abbiejadewanders
    July 27, 2018 / 8:17 pm

I have never heard of these before but they sound great, soooo good to read that they are suitable for vegetarians too! Thanks for sharing 🙂

abbiejadewanders.co.uk