I’ve always been one of those people who has lots of goals they want to achieve in life, whether it be personal achievements, career goals or travels. So I thought I’d share with you the list all about 30 things to do before I’m 30. I made the below list when I turned 18! WOW that was a good few years ago now.. As you will see I have already crossed a few things off my list since then 🙂
30 Things to Do Before I’m 30
Move Away From Home For A Few Years
3) Buy my First Home
4) Find the Love of My Life – I think I’ve finally found my lucky one ?
5) Get Engaged
6) Get Married
Attend My First Festival
8) Spend More Time Exploring The UK [And Visit Ireland]
9) Have a Child (or 2)
10) Go Skydiving
12) Run in The London Marathon
13) Buy a Pair of Christian Louboutin shoes (for my wedding day)
14) Conquer My Fear of Snakes
15) Raise Money for Cancer Research in Memory of My Lovely Grandparents
16) Visit Canada to See Where My Grandmother Grew Up [And See Niagara Falls]
17) Go Travelling for A While Around Asia [Bali/Thailand]
18) Research My Family Tree
20) Spend Less Time Stressing About Life And Enjoy Myself
21) Go on More Daytrips With The Boyfriend
22) Discover How to Make the Perfect Victoria Sponge
23) Buy a Family Puppy
24) Learn How to Iron Without Making More Creases!
25) Enjoy Spending Time with Family and Making More Time to See Them
26) Creating a Fitness Plan to Get Fitter and Feel Happier In My Own Body
28) Watch Some of My Best Friends Get Married/ Organise a Hen Party
29) Progress Within My Marketing Career
30) Continue to be Happy 🙂
As you can see I have a lot of work to do to be able to achieve all 30 goals, but I do have 4 and 1/2 years to try and achieve all of the listed above! I felt ‘Being Happy‘ is an important goal to achieve everyday not just until you are 30, and always being yourself [or being able to find yourself] is key to life satisfaction. I know sometimes life doesn’t pan out how you hope therefore I am willing to accept that some of the goals may not fall into place before I am 30 – but we will see how it all goes 🙂
Are you a goal setter?
Do you have a list of things you’d love to achieve before a milestone? I’d love to hear what’s on your bucket list!