30 Things To Do Before I’m 30

I’ve always been one of those people who has lots of goals they want to achieve in life, whether it be personal achievements, career goals or travels. So I thought I’d share with you the list all about 30 things to do before I’m 30. I made the below list when I turned 18! WOW that was a good few years ago now.. As you will see I have already crossed a few things off my list since then 🙂

Image result for 30

30 Things to Do Before I’m 30

1) Move Away From Home For A Few Years

2) Go to University

3) Buy my First Home

4) Find the Love of My Life – I think I’ve finally found my lucky one 💜

5) Get Engaged

6) Get Married

7) Attend My First Festival

8) Spend More Time Exploring The UK [And Visit Ireland]

9) Have a Child (or 2)

10) Go Skydiving

11) Visit Germany

12) Run in The London Marathon

13) Buy a Pair of Christian Louboutin shoes (for my wedding day)

14) Conquer My Fear of Snakes

15) Raise Money for Cancer Research in Memory of My Lovely Grandparents

16) Visit Canada to See Where My Grandmother Grew Up [And See Niagara Falls]

17) Go Travelling for A While Around Asia [Bali/Thailand]

18) Research My Family Tree

19) Start My Own Blog

20) Spend Less Time Stressing About Life And Enjoy Myself

21) Go on More Daytrips With The Boyfriend

22) Discover How to Make the Perfect Victoria Sponge

23) Buy a Family Puppy

24) Learn How to Iron Without Making More Creases!

25) Enjoy Spending Time with Family and Making More Time to See Them

26) Creating a Fitness Plan to Get Fitter and Feel Happier In My Own Body

27) Attend My First Bloggers Event

28) Watch Some of My Best Friends Get Married/ Organise a Hen Party

29) Progress Within My Marketing Career

30) Continue to be Happy 🙂

As you can see I have a lot of work to do to be able to achieve all 30 goals, but I do have  4 and 1/2 years to try and achieve all of the listed above! I felt ‘Being Happy‘ is an important goal to achieve everyday not just until you are 30, and always being yourself [or being able to find yourself] is key to life satisfaction. I know sometimes life doesn’t pan out how you hope therefore I am willing to accept that some of the goals may not fall into place before I am 30 – but we will see how it all goes 🙂

Are you a goal setter?

Do you have a list of things you’d love to achieve before a milestone? I’d love to hear what’s on your bucket list!

1. May 28, 2018 / 10:34 pm

This is such a great post, so interesting to see people’s different goals! You’ve achieved such great ones so far! Xx

May 30, 2018 / 9:46 am

Thank you Andrea! I loved writing this post and seeing the goals I’ve already ticked off and working towards 🙂

2. May 29, 2018 / 12:08 pm

I love that you wrote all of your goals down – and they are ALL attainable! Good for you, girly. It’s so cool to see your goals crossed off, it gives me motivation to create a similar list and feel that accomplishment.

May 30, 2018 / 9:47 am

Do it! You’ll feel so much motivation to get out and achieve the goals, it’s a lovely sense of achievement 🙂 Thank you Girlie.

3. Sarah
    May 29, 2018 / 1:46 pm

A lovely array of goals to be achieved – and they are all so achievable! Definitely got me thinking about what I’d love to achieve.

Sarah x

May 30, 2018 / 9:49 am

I’d recommend writing some goals Sarah! you’ll feel so much satisfaction when you start ticking them all off 🙂

4. Mummy Thomas' Blog
    May 29, 2018 / 5:35 pm

This is such a lovely post. Thank you for sharing. There are some great things in your list. Love your last one. Continue to be happy. http://mummythomas.blog 💚

May 30, 2018 / 9:49 am

That’s so lovely of you to say! Thank you 🙂 I loved creating this post – my favourite is to always be happy.

5. May 29, 2018 / 6:41 pm

Love these goals, especially the one about continuing to be happy! It’s such an important one!

May 30, 2018 / 9:46 am

Thank you! I completely agree – being happy is my key to life

6. May 29, 2018 / 9:50 pm

Emma, your life goals are amazing!! I love how you’ve mixed big goals with smaller ones to sort of balance everything out, because I feel if goals are set to high, it’s alot harder to reach them. So starting out small is Great! I’m curious to know more about the blogging event you went too! Thanks for sharing.

May 30, 2018 / 9:45 am

Thank you Kayla! One day was I was 18 I sat down and wrote a load of goals, I was nervous about sharing some of them, but glad you enjoyed reading about them! The blogger event I went to was: https://lifeofemmax.co.uk/2018/05/06/the-body-shop-blogger-event/ hosted by The Body Shop and Southampton bloggers – it was a lovely event.

• May 30, 2018 / 4:43 pm

Thank you I can’t wait to read it!

7. ruthinrevolt
    May 30, 2018 / 10:44 am

Some great goals here! Nice to see you’ve achieved lots of them so far and still have plenty to look forward to doing.

Good luck! 🙂

Ruth | http://www.ruthinrevolt.com

May 30, 2018 / 1:44 pm

Thank you Ruth! I’m looking forward to ticking more off my list 🙂

8. June 3, 2018 / 8:32 am

Love that you have ticked off so many of your goals 😊 Keep at it lovely x

9. June 3, 2018 / 8:59 am

I love reading these kinds of posts, you have some great goals on here! Happiness is definitely key x

Ashleigh | ashleighwrites.co.uk

10. June 3, 2018 / 9:10 am

I think it’s always so helpful to write down your goals and know what you strive for.
    I am certainly a goal setter.
    At the beginning of each year I go: This is the year that…. and i fill it up with my goal for that year.
    This has been a pretty succesful way for me to reach my goals, because I didn’t fail to commit for the last few years.
    I did get my drivers license, I did get my very own first house.
    Setting a goal and focusing your attention towards it, greatly helps 🙂
    Love,
    Rose – http://www.rainbowsdreamcloud.com

11. June 3, 2018 / 10:54 am

Such a great post I love seeing people’s aspirations and what they hope to achieve!

12. June 3, 2018 / 11:09 am

I want Louboutin’s for my wedding too! Reading through this list was really interesting! I am in the same boat as you as there are so many of these things that are on my list too. This was a good read and I hope that you achieve them all! x

13. June 3, 2018 / 11:13 am

Love your list! It’s good that you’ve managed to tick off quite a few already as well! I’d love to run the London marathon too but it’ll take a few years to train for that haha!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

14. June 3, 2018 / 11:48 am

I loved this post! It’s brilliant you’ve already managed to tick some things off. I think setting little goals like this is such a good idea xx

Tiffany x http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

15. June 3, 2018 / 1:29 pm

This is the cutest list of goals! I hope you achieve them all – you’re already smashing it so far 🙂
    I really wanna do this but I just know I’d totally forget about it…

Jessica xo | jessinwonderland.com

16. June 3, 2018 / 3:47 pm

I hope you achieve all your goals and if not don’t worry after 30 you can still do them! Nice post! 🙂

17. June 3, 2018 / 7:59 pm

Ok so can we have a post on ironing and not making more creases please? This is a gorgeous list and idea babe!

18. daysoutNOW
    June 6, 2018 / 7:19 pm

Grrat to set yourself goals, however I don’t think you should complete all of them otherwise what to you do next? I suppose another list to achieve before your 40?