The Body Shop Blogger Event

As you may be aware I am not a solely Beauty blogger but I thought this would be a great opportunity to show you all some NEW products which have just been launched at The Body Shop . The Body Shop are popular, mainly due to their ‘Forever Against Animal Testing’ policy along with their Cruelty Free and Growing Community Trade policies.

I was kindly invited along to The Bloggers event on Wednesday 2nd May at the Body Shop, West Quay store with a group of fellow Southampton Bloggers. We were kindly greeted with bubbly and nibbles on arrival, before having a lovely talk from some of the colleagues from The Body Shop. We were introduced to TWO NEW Product ranges, which included the Face Mists and Body Yoghurts.

Face Mists

The Face Mists range are a fabulous new product which comes in 5 varieties of different smells with multiple purposes to suit every skin type;

Strawberry Smoothing Face Mist

Go #NoFilter once you’ve smoothed over your complexion with our Strawberry Smoothing Face Mist. Skin texture appears refined with this delicately scented mist for a smoother-looking complexion. Infused with extract of juicy strawberries from Italy and guava from Brazil. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and instantly refreshed.

Coco Cooling Face Mist

The calming mist helps to soothe dry, sensitive skin when you need instant relief. Enriched with naturally refreshing coconut water from Brazil, as well as calming aloe vera and bisabolol. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and instantly refreshed.

Mandarin Energising Face Mist

Kick-start the day with a spritz of this zingy mist to help re-energise your complexion – perfect when late nights are starting to take their toll on your skin. Infused with mandarin, camu camu berry extract from Brazil, maca root extract from Peru, and caffeine for an extra boost.

Mint Mattifying Face Mist

Stay in control with Mint Mattifying Face Mist. This mist leaves skin looking mattified and shine-free and helps reduce the appearance of excess oil. Infused with a winning combination of mint from Nicaragua, seaweed extract from Ireland and kaolin clay from the UK.

Rose Dewy Glow Face Mist

With reflective particles, this mist gives your skin a dewy, illuminated glow for an instant confidence boost. With a blend of raspberry essence, cherry water from France and Community Trade British rose essence.

Body Yoghurts

The second new product range we were allowed to test were the Body Yoghurts, again they are available in a variety of different scents, so I am sure you will find one you LOVE! The body yoghurts are Cruelty-free and 100% vegan, the fast-absorbing moisturisers have a lightweight, gel-cream texture that’s suitable for all skin types, including dry skin.

Apply straight onto damp skin for 48hr moisture and you’re just 15 seconds away from glowing, healthy-looking skin. The fast absorbent allows for easy use if your in a hurry and don’t want to wait around for a moisturiser to absorb! They also smell fabulous, perfect for the summer months.

The collection includes;

• Almond Milk Body Yoghurt
  • British Rose Body Yoghurt
  • Mango Body Yoghurt (this is my fave)
  • Strawberry Body Yoghurt
  • Moringa Body Yoghurt

I had a lovely time trying the new Body shop products along with engaging with fellow bloggers, it was a great experience and I cannot wait to attend my next bloggers event. We were lucky enough to be gifted with a lovely goodie bag* from The Body Shop at West Quay at the end of the evening. I will endeavour to upload a review of a couple of the products over the next few weeks! Stay tuned.

Are you a Body Shop lover? Which Body Yoghurt would you choose?

* Products were gifted to me by The Body Shop

1. May 6, 2018 / 7:07 pm

Honestly; I have never tried any of the body shop products, but I’m so intrigued – particularly about the face mists, I feel like they would be fantastic for warm holidays! I hope you had a good time at the event, I can’t wait to read your next post Emma x

2. May 6, 2018 / 7:24 pm

I really like the sound of those body yogurts! Mango is my all time favourite summer fruit. I love anything mango flavoured or scented. This event sounds like lots of fun! Thanks for sharing it with us!

3. May 6, 2018 / 7:29 pm

I haven’t shopped at The Body Shop before but their products look so amazing. It’s so cool that you got invited to an event there. These face mists sound really nice! I’ve been looking for a replacement for my rose one – gotta check these out. Oh man, I didn’t know body yogurt is a thing! I’d appreciate the fruity smell XD. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

exquisitely.me

4. May 6, 2018 / 7:38 pm

What a lovely post! I love The Body Shop products and it looks like these new products are amazing too!

Ayse x

5. May 6, 2018 / 7:40 pm

When I got an email from The Body Shop regarding to their new products, I was quite excited. Both the face mist and body yoghurt sound great! I’d love to try the British Rose range the most because I’m actually currently using the gel toner and it works flawlessly on my skin. So, I have a feeling that anything with British Rose/Rose water can’t go wrong for me 🙂 x Ain

6. May 6, 2018 / 7:41 pm

Love the sound of their new products and the event sounds so cool!

7. May 6, 2018 / 7:44 pm

Love body shop products! I definitely need to try the mint mattifying face mist as I get quite shiny! X

8. May 6, 2018 / 7:51 pm

I love body shop products! I only ever recieve them as Christmas/birthday presents, I’ve never bought any myself but I do love the sound of those face mists, would be so handy during the summer! Deffo going to pop in and test them out

Fran | http://www.franciscarockey.co.uk

9. May 6, 2018 / 7:54 pm

I’ve tried a few body shop products before and they were great. Their new products sound and look so good! I love the sound of the body yogurts. I would definitely get it in strawberry 😀

Amy,

10. May 6, 2018 / 7:57 pm

I absolutely live all of The Body Shop’s Products because they smell so amazing!! I’m really interested in the face mists especially in the Stawberry one! X

11. May 6, 2018 / 8:09 pm

I can’t wait to go to a body shop event! I’ve loved them for years and they have so many great vegan products. The new stuff like the body yoghurts look amazing! I think the mango one is the one I would choose.
    Siobhan x | http://www.veganbabelife.co.uk

12. May 6, 2018 / 8:53 pm

I love the body shop!! I use their Vitamin E face mist and their Vitamin C moisturizer- love them both, especially the scents. I’m always excited when I step into their store!!

13. May 6, 2018 / 9:39 pm

I’m body shop obsessed, haha! The face mists sound brilliant – might have to indulge sometime soon, although I have no idea which one I would go for. Great post!

May 9, 2018 / 3:53 pm

They are really good Lindsey 🙂 I’ve been using the Rose Dewy Glow mist this last week and I love it!

14. May 6, 2018 / 10:05 pm

The Body Shop is such a reliable and trusted brand that makes it so much easier to make the switch to being cruelty free. Their body butters are amazing. I’ve always loved the strawberry scent or the seasonal scents they bring out at Christmas time.
    Definitely interested in trying their face mists!

Louisa | http://www.loubeeloublogs.co.uk

15. May 8, 2018 / 2:38 pm

I love Body Shop so much and I can only imagine how must fun you must’ve had at this event. I love a good, scenty mist and the Rose Dewy sounds right up my alley. I haven’t yet tried the body yogurts but I’m pretty sure I would love the Mango one very much <3 Will be keeping an eye out for your review of some of these 🙂

May 9, 2018 / 8:05 am

Yeah, it was great fun! Especially trying the new product ranges 🙂

16. May 8, 2018 / 6:39 pm

I’m going to an event near me and can’t wait! This post has made me even more excited!

May 9, 2018 / 8:05 am

I hope you have a fab time at the Bloggers event you are attending, I cannot wait to hear all about it