My Spring Bucket List

April has well an truly arrived in style, it rained today

Where did March fly to?! Feels like it lasted a week… but with the Beast from the East and 2 rounds of snow I’m quite glad March is over!

Hopefully now April will bring lots of sunny weather so we can all get outdoors and enjoy ourselves with BBQ’s, Walks, Beach Trips and Pub Gardens.

I’ve decided to set myself 5 personal goals for Spring these are:

1) Focus more on healthy eating, I need to get my head in the game and start making proper meals again, I kinda slacked off the last few weeks and it’s showing! So making more lunches for work, such as pasta dishes and salads will be a set in the right direction…. I hope!

2) Spend more time with family and friends, I feel I’ve neglected people over the last few months, but my head is in a better place now so I need to be more sociable and make more effort to see people I haven’t seen for ages!

3) Save save save… I am still on the look out for my dream first home so I need to keep watching the pennies (which is easier said than done) I just LOVE buying needless items! But I’m determined to stick to my monthly allowance 😀

4) Take a Spring Clean like most people I like to hoard things; Clothes, Makeup, Shoes along with random tat! So I’ve decided April is the month to do a massive spring clean of my bedroom, it’ll also allow me to sell items on eBay for money and give me a peace of mind for when I find my home.

5) Continue to enjoy Blogging and meeting new people within the blogging community, I’ve found a lovely close knit group who are FAB so keeping up to date with them and with my blog posts is a MUST!

Finally, I’ve decided that I want to start running again especially with the lighter evenings. Setting myself weekly goals will hopefully motivate me to keep to the plan.. wish me luck!!

Have you got any Spring goals? Anything you’ve being dying to do but keep putting off? I’d love to hear them.

1. April 1, 2018 / 7:33 pm

I find eating healthy so much easier when the weather gets nicer, who wants to eat a salad for lunch when it’s snowing outside? The fruit is also way better quality in the spring/summer can’t beat a good punnet of strawberries! I’m also trying to save for a house but like you feel the need to keep buying things, I think a monthly budget would be such a good idea for me! Good luck with your goals hun especially starting running again, I started again on Monday last week and fitted in three runs throughout the week totalling 10 miles when you add the 3 together, it doesn’t sound like a lot but was a good start for me!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

April 5, 2018 / 8:29 am

I completely agree Jess, we’ve got our first sunny day so salad is on the cards today! Thank you, hopefully they will all go to plan 🙂 10 miles a week is good going, I think I need to set myself small goals like that with running and build it up – Good Luck with your goals xx

• April 5, 2018 / 1:10 pm

Aw enjoy! I’m loving this weather today it’s beautiful! 😍 Yeah small achievable goals are good to set because if you smash them it motivates you to do more the week/month after! Thanks lovely xx

April 12, 2018 / 8:39 am

Completely agree Jess! Little goals – big success 🙂 xx

2. April 1, 2018 / 7:43 pm

I really want to focus on connecting with other bloggers. There are so many amazing blogs out there that it’s so difficult to keep up to date with everyone.

Tori | JustTheBeginning-x.com
    Latest blog post: Easter Shortbread Recipe!

April 2, 2018 / 8:06 am

I completely agree, I love discovering new blogs 🙂 I will check out your latest post x

3. April 1, 2018 / 8:36 pm

I love Spring cleaning. I recently started selling old unused items on ebay, its nice that they are going to a new home where they will be used rather than gathering dust shoved at the back of my closet or something

April 2, 2018 / 8:05 am

That’s what I am looking at doing! Need a big declutter of clothes that I no longer wear. X

4. April 1, 2018 / 8:49 pm

Great post! I’m currently trying to save too haha I’m saving for a camera x

April 2, 2018 / 8:04 am

Good luck lovely! Any idea which camera you are looking at buying? X

5. April 2, 2018 / 8:57 am

I love this Emma!! These are some really great goals and really achievable too. I always find I feel so much better in my self and more motivated to complete my other goals and be more sociable when I am eating better. It really does give you that fresher energy. 🙂 xx

April 5, 2018 / 8:27 am

Thank you Sophie! Hopefully they will all go to plan 🙂 Healthy eating and exercise is key for me at the moment x

6. April 10, 2018 / 1:12 pm

I’m looking forward to spring too (I’m not counting it until the rain passes and we get some actual sun!). And you have totally summed up my to do list! I am starting to incorporate more salads as it’s getting warmer, but I look forward to BBQ season! x

April 30, 2018 / 10:44 am

I cannot wait until summer evenings with BBQ’s, Salads and Ciders… Great minds alike Lucy x