April has well an truly arrived in style, it rained today
Where did March fly to?! Feels like it lasted a week… but with the Beast from the East and 2 rounds of snow I’m quite glad March is over!
Hopefully now April will bring lots of sunny weather so we can all get outdoors and enjoy ourselves with BBQ’s, Walks, Beach Trips and Pub Gardens.
I’ve decided to set myself 5 personal goals for Spring these are:
1) Focus more on healthy eating, I need to get my head in the game and start making proper meals again, I kinda slacked off the last few weeks and it’s showing! So making more lunches for work, such as pasta dishes and salads will be a set in the right direction…. I hope!
2) Spend more time with family and friends, I feel I’ve neglected people over the last few months, but my head is in a better place now so I need to be more sociable and make more effort to see people I haven’t seen for ages!
3) Save save save… I am still on the look out for my dream first home so I need to keep watching the pennies (which is easier said than done) I just LOVE buying needless items! But I’m determined to stick to my monthly allowance 😀
4) Take a Spring Clean like most people I like to hoard things; Clothes, Makeup, Shoes along with random tat! So I’ve decided April is the month to do a massive spring clean of my bedroom, it’ll also allow me to sell items on eBay for money and give me a peace of mind for when I find my home.
5) Continue to enjoy Blogging and meeting new people within the blogging community, I’ve found a lovely close knit group who are FAB so keeping up to date with them and with my blog posts is a MUST!
Finally, I’ve decided that I want to start running again especially with the lighter evenings. Setting myself weekly goals will hopefully motivate me to keep to the plan.. wish me luck!!
Have you got any Spring goals? Anything you’ve being dying to do but keep putting off? I’d love to hear them.