With spring under way and the Easter weekend approaching (29th March – 2nd April) I am sure you are all looking forward to a well deserved long weekend off work, school or college… Here’s 5 of my ideas of how you could spend your weekend.
- Take a trip to your local zoo – I personally LOVE going for a day out at the zoo! I enjoy the outdoors and spending time exploring the animals. my personal favourite at the moment is Longleat Safari Park – but I am sure there is one close to you that you can check out!
- Visit family and friends -There’s nothing better than taking a trip to see relatives or friends that live far away… A long weekend calls for this! I am off to Wales to visit my lovely Grandma, I cant wait 🙂
- Spending the weekend baking – if you are a foodie like me why not dig out some old recipes and get baking! My personal favourite is the gooey chocolate brownie I blogged about recently. I am very tempted to bake a crème egg brownie (seen as its easter – why not!)
- Go explore the outdoors – The UK weather is so unpredictable, like the recent snowfall in March! But why not get outside and enjoy which ever weather we decide to have… I am pray for sunny warm weather – am I dreaming?
- Spend time blogging – I am sure you are thinking ‘ I need to spend more time focusing on my blog’ well with the long weekend, its your chance to knuckle down! I personally need to do this, currently planning to get more organised by taking photos in bulk and writing my blogs in bulk. 🙂
I hope you all enjoy your long weekend (if you don’t have to work) and of course get lots of yummy chocolate Easter eggs!
How do you plan your blog posts? I would love some planning advice 🙂